Pass plus course – motorway lessons start from £200
Pass Plus course – motorway lessons takes at least 6 hours. It has 6 modules, covering driving:
Driving in town can be daunting: rush hour traffic, complicated junctions, and traffic systems… learn the skills to deal with all these and more
In all weathers
- Rain – when driving in wet weather conditions, you should drive considerably slower as visibility is considerably reduced and stopping distance is increased.
- Fog – Foggy conditions significantly affect your vision of the road ahead, creating extremely dangerous conditions. You will look at this in-depth on your pass plus course.
- Bright sunshine is underestimated as a dangerous driving condition. reducing the amount of sunlight that makes its way inside your vehicle to ensure your safety when driving on a sunny day will make a must safer drive. You will go through what you can do to help reduce the effects of bright sunshine when driving.
- Snow and ice – Stay in control avoid harsh braking and acceleration, and carry out manoeuvres very slowly and with extra care. find out how to drive safely in all the different weather conditions you’ll face on the road.
On rural roads
Country roads can harbour all kinds of hazards, from sharp bends and potholes to farm vehicles and animals in the road, keep to the correct speed to the conditions is extremely important. Conditions change fast, lanes can sometimes change quickly from wide to narrow increasing danger.
Dealing with dazzle, judging distance and speed, using your lights correctly – these are just some of the subjects covered on dual carriageways – To drive safely on fast, multi-lane roads you’ll need all your skills of observation, concentration, anticipation and lane discipline
Pass Plus course – motorway lessons are like no other roads: learn how to drive on them safely and correctly under expert supervision
ThePass Plus course – motorway lessons also cover: Making effective observations; assessing road/traffic conditions; decision making; driver attitude; consideration for other road users.
All modules will be practical sessions, although local conditions may mean some are theory-based. You’ll normally spend at least 5.5 hours driving.
You won’t take a test but you’ll be assessed throughout the course. To pass you’ll have to reach the required standard in all modules.
You’ll be sent a Pass Plus certificate from the DVSA after you’ve successfully finished your training. You’ll need this when applying for a car insurance discount which will entitle you to potentially receive a discount of up to 35% off your motor insurance, and with 69% of insurers taking part in the Pass Plus course – motorway lessons scheme it’s a worthy investment.
Prices for the course:
– For pupils who trained with us £200 with a £10 discount already included.
– For all the other pupils £210
However, if the Pass Plus course – motorway lessons course is not for you why not try our refresher courses click here for more information.