Pass plus course starts from £200
Pass Plus course takes at least 6 hours. It has 6 modules, covering driving:
- In town – Driving in town can be daunting: rush hour traffic, complicated junctions and traffic systems… learn the skills to deal with all these and more
- In all weathers – Rain, fog, bright sunshine, snow and ice: find out how to drive safely in all the different weather conditions you’ll face on the road
- On rural roads – Country roads can harbour all kinds of hazards, from sharp bends and potholes to farm vehicles and animals in the road
- At night – Dealing with dazzle, judging distance and speed, using your lights correctly – these are just some of the areas covered
On dual carriageways – To drive safely on fast, multi-lane roads you’ll need all your skills of observation, concentration, anticipation and lane discipline
- On motorways – Motorways lessons are like no other roads: learn how to drive on them safely and correctly under expert supervision
The Pass plus course also covers: Making effective observations; assessing road/traffic conditions; decision making; driver attitude; consideration for other road users.
All modules will be practical sessions, although local conditions may mean some are theory based. You’ll normally spend at least 5.5 hours driving.
You won’t take a test but you’ll be assessed throughout the course. To pass you’ll have to reach the required standard in all modules.
You’ll be sent a Pass Plus certificate from the DVSA after you’ve successfully finished your training. You’ll need this when applying for a car insurance discount which will entitle you to potentially receive a discount of up to 35% off your motor insurance, and with 69% of insurers taking part in the Pass plus scheme it’s a worthy investment.
Prices for the course:
– For pupils who trained with us £200 with a £10 discount already included.
– For all other pupils £210.
Start Learning to Drive Today
Give us a call to schedule your first driving lesson
- 07876 773 423