Take a FREE 2-hour natural ability test with one of our ORDIT registered driving instructor trainers with no obligation and you also get to meet your trainer. – find out if driving instructor job is for you!
- Fit tuition around your existing work commitments and your ADI/PDI instructor trainer will allow you to work at your own pace.
- Pay-as-you-go tuition with the choice of package discounts or simply pay per hour-by-hour.
- GUARANTEE JOB with our driving school once qualified if that is what you want.
- Take control of your work hours and days you wish to work
- Earn on average £40.000 per year based on 40 hours work per week at £25 per hour.
- Get at least 40 hours of one 2 one tuition with an ORDIT registered instructor trainer some of the best in their field.
- Training with an experienced and fully qualified ORDIT instructor – Our instructor trainer have trained over 100s of ADIs
Once Qualified as a driving instructor and wish to join our franchise.
Benefits of joining our driving school
- Guarantee you at least 50 students per year but with potential to get at least double amount of students if required.
- Unlimited student supply always FREE.
- We provide all our instructors with initial stationery free of charge i.e. appointment cards, car sign graphics and headboard.
- Advice and help to support your own business.
- You can use your own car, less than 3 years old at the start of the franchise – We expect you to keep your car clean and tidy inside and out and non-smoking.
Driving instructing job can be very rewarding both economically and emotional satisfaction with a huge amount of freedom. With our school providing students for all times of the days better than ever to choose the times you wish to work.
A driving instructor is not just a job, it is a vocation that offers years of extraordinary job satisfaction.
In order to do Driving Instructor Training you must:
- Have had a full UK licence for at least 4 years
- Have no more than 5 points on your licence
- Not been banned from driving within the last 4 years
- Be a ‘fit and proper’ person (in the opinion of DVSA)
- You must pass a DBS (Enhanced Level Disclosure and Barring Service) check – Formally known as a CRB Check.
The training course has 3 parts and you need to pass 3 tests in order to become a fully qualified and Approved Driving Instructor.
Call today for full package details.