Pass plus course starts at £150
Pass Plus course takes at least 6 hours. It has 6 modules, covering driving:
- In town – Driving in town can be daunting: rush hour traffic, complicated junctions and traffic systems… learn the skills to deal with all these and more
- In all weathers – Rain, fog, bright sunshine, snow and ice: find out how to drive safely in all the different weather conditions you’ll face on the road
- On rural roads – Country roads can harbour all kinds of hazards, from sharp bends and potholes to farm vehicles and animals in the road
- At night – Dealing with dazzle, judging distance and speed, using your lights correctly – these are just some of the areas covered
- On dual carriageways – To drive safely on fast, multi-lane roads you’ll need all your skills of observation, concentration, anticipation and lane discipline
- On motorways – Motorways lessons are like no other roads: learn how to drive on them safely and correctly under expert supervision
The Pass plus course also covers: Making effective observations; assessing road/traffic conditions; decision making; driver attitude; consideration for other road users.
All modules will be practical sessions, although local conditions may mean some are theory based. You’ll normally spend at least 5.5 hours driving.
You won’t take a test but you’ll be assessed throughout the course. To pass you’ll have to reach the required standard in all modules.